Monday, June 20, 2011

Free Water Bottle Printables

I managed to finish another project that I've wanted to do and that is create water bottle labels. Right click and choose save. Then you can print it out, or open a program like even word, and copy and paste the labels to print out more than one on a sheet. I can seem to fit 3 on a 8 x 11 sheet of cardstock/paper. 

This photo to right click and save already has 3 on it, so all you have to do is print it out. I've given you an idea of what I meant about copying and pasting 3 times to fit on one sheet of paper. 




 This is a blank template.... I have tinted it a tiffany blue shade so that way you can see it. You can always change it back to white or whichever you choose. In case you are wondering, the template measures 8.25 X 2 inches. 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank You! These are awesome!

Richard C. Lambert said...

We offer the largest and most comprehensive range of bed linen, quilt cover, sheet, towels, cushions, ​Flaschen Wasser eigenem Etikett

Beautiful Places said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup

MaxMockup said...

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.Free Mockup