Friday, July 22, 2011

Ticket Stub Printables with Love Text

Love is all you need... and here's some little embellies for you to print out and add to anything that you would like! Scrapbook layouts, embellishments on your cards, punch holes and add twine to make gift wrapping tags and more.


Pin It



Simply click to download. It should either open in a new tab or window. Then you will just right click and choose save as. If you use these to make anything, make sure you link back to me! I'd love to see! I love seeing creations made. That's probably why I am such a pinterest junkie! lol

XOXO


4 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Very fun...thanks for the share! The perfect ticket! :) POP ART MINIS

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Thanks for the tickets. They are perfect for a new project I am starting!!
Am following you on Pinterest for sure. Great blog.
Marcie

Grandma Bugs Place said...

Thanks for the tickets. They are perfect for a new project I am starting!!
Am following you on Pinterest for sure. Great blog.
Marcie

Shelly said...

Thank you for the beautiful tickets.