Friday, September 16, 2011

Free printable "Thank you for your etsy order" tags

Well, I am thinking of some new and exciting ideas for my shop and I got it!!!! When I was making "thank you" tags for my own order, I figured there may be someone out there with less time than me and could really use some, already made. Then I decided that some of us may have the time so I've created a free printable! 

I kept the font neat and simple. I think I may make another one with a different kind of font and design if these are a big hit! 

Pin It


Simply click on image then right click and choose "save as"

Hope everyone is off to a great start for their weekend!

3 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :) Erin

www.healthybranscoms.com

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thanks so much!!!! :)

Sunny said...

I LOVE your blog!! Thanks so much for sharing : )