Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekly Round-Up! Craft store coupons & Pinterest Loving ideas!

Good morning! It's Sunday! Which means checking around to see who has their coupons up and all the pinterest love I can cram into one post! I didn't think I would love pinterest as much as I do, but boy oh boy! I just can't stop! lol. However, I really need to start creating as much as I am admiring! :D Anybody else running into this problem?! hahaha! You can find me on pinterest HERE


 How to run burlap through your printer! 

 Journaling tips and tricks 

 Framed scrappy art (maya road) 
 So cute! I gotta try these little favor tags! 

As I am scrolling through pinterest, I am so happy to see that I am not the only one anxiously awaiting all the wonderful christmas crafts and paper art that comes with it! 

 Paper mache snowman tutorial

 Free printable vintage labels kit 

Backgrounds template free
 No glue favor boxes--2 colors

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To print on a paper bag, invert the image (across horizon), click on "Custom" and enter the dimensions (5.2x10.2). Rename the custom print, "paper bag". Hit OK and you're all set. Next time, you'll just have to go to paper size and select "paper bag".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Free vintage inspired calendar***It is a large file, so I'd say print it and then remove late. 20 mb***Or open and change the size of the image and then resave?!***


 Need to stain some wood for a quick project, but don't have any wood stain on hand? Or maybe you just don't want to buy all that stain for one little project. No problem! Just use distress ink from your scrapbook stash!

 coolest DIY egg carton idea! turn a string of Christmas lights into flower-shaped lights. The page is in norwegian, so when you get there, click the little button at the top and let the browser translate it for you :) 


bread ties to hold ends of tape



 Hydrangea Rose Pillow Box- Free printable


 Printing and painting with lace. I love doing this. But I have a slighly different method. I lay the lace down and then dab (almost like sponge painting) with my ink pad. I use old lace though, nothing good as you can't really wash it out! haha :) 

And now for the coupons...... 








Below are my tags, you can click on any link to read and see more, if you'd like to!

Maple Leaf Hang Tags for Fall Santa Merry Christmas Vintage Tags Football Hang Tags - Vintage Inspired
Winter Wonderland Wind - Blue Swirls an Sparkle Plant a Tree Hang Tags - Vintage Inspired 8 Shabby Chic Lady Tags with Doily, Stamped, Vintage Inspired
Victorian Scalloped Embellishments - Lady - Vintage Inspired Love Wish Dream Tags - Vintage Tags, Brown, Manila Cream Spoil Yourself Scalloped Circle Hang Tags - Vintage Inspired
Here are some free printable journaling cards that I made up. Click on photo to open in new tab or window and then right click and choose "save as"

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!! :) 








5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!

Bread ties to hold the end of tape! So simple, yet certainly I never thought of it!!!

Joni Nickrent said...

Awesome share! love all of it! Tweeted too! POP ART MINIS

Finding Charm said...

Fabulous post. So helpful. The bread tie - genius!

Those little Christmas guys are cute. Made me smile.

My Honeys Place said...

Can't get better than this!! Thank you very much.

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you! and I know! I always throw those little bread things away! SOOO not going to do that anymore! lol.