Saturday, February 18, 2012

We had a little snow, a walk and how about a few (free) labels





This is my daughter Mackenzie on our little walk. DJ is at his sleepover tonight so it was just her, me and Dad. We went to the store to get some brownie mix and ice cream.... Yes, that was our dessert tonight. We were getting HUGE snowflakes and I just had to go for a walk in it :) 

I've been looking through all my items and realize that I totally need some more labels. Simple labels. Basic shapes where I can write on, stamp on, etc. So I decided to make a few for you too to share :) 




There are a few different uses for these labels. You can add them to your photos like I did above, print them out and use in your scrapbooking or journaling, etc. I did these in light colors.










Hope everyone has a great night! Off to watch a movie with the family! 
XOXO
Emily 

3 comments:

Michelle Griffo said...

yea for snow and freebies! Thank you!

Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, yum! Love 'em...thank you!
p.s. Was in Manhattan end of last month, and we had snow for one glorious day...walking in a snowy Central Park....bliss!

Unknown said...

Hi, I don't know how to download the free labels, can you please help, Angie
At amathews335@gmail.com